The CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH is a privately organized, non-profit, business-oriented research institution in Thuringia with about 120 employees. It is one of the leading institutes for the development of microsystems, especially in the fields of MEMS and MOEMS. For more than 25 years, the CiS Research Institute has been an important partner to the industry for innovative developments in the field of microsensors. We are one of the leading European institutions in this field. The institute sees itself as an R&D partner, carrying out developments from design to small series production for industrial companies.
Voluntary internships are offered starting from 4 weeks duration
There are different tasks and topics to choose from:
- Simulation and design of microsensors
- Conceptual design and construction of electronic measuring stations
- Performance and evaluation of electronic and optical measurements
- Electronic development for signal conditioning of sensors
- Creation of a market research regarding the application areas of development results from the fields of MEMS and MOEMS
- Studies in business or engineering
- Dependence, ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for innovation topics
- Structured thinking and result-oriented way of working
- Good command of written and spoken English
Time frame and compensation
- At least 4 weeks
- 5 days per week, 40h weekly with flex time
- Compensation by agreement
You can expect a modern working environment combined with challenging tasks.
We offer interesting perspectives in a future-oriented company.
Please send your complete application documents including the earliest possible starting date to:
CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH