The CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH is a privately organized, non-profit, business-oriented research institution in Thuringia with about 120 employees. It is one of the leading institutes for the development of microsystems, especially in the fields of MEMS and MOEMS. For more than 25 years, the CiS Research Institute has been an important partner to the industry for innovative developments in the field of microsensors. We are one of the leading European institutions in this field. The institute sees itself as an R&D partner, carrying out developments from design to small series production for industrial companies.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for dedicated employees (m/f/d) for the following topics as soon as possible:
- Mitarbeiter Produktion/Fertigung/Laborant (m/w/d)
- Projektingenieur Optische Sensoren (m/w/d)
- Entwicklungsingenieur Halbleitertechnologien (m/w/d)
- Entwicklungsingenieur Feinreinigungs-/nasschemische Prozesse (m/w/d)
- Projektleiter mit dem Ziel Promotion (m/w/d)