The CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH is a privately organized, non-profit, business-oriented research institution in Thuringia with about 120 employees. It is one of the leading institutes for the development of microsystems, especially in the fields of MEMS and MOEMS. For more than 25 years, the CiS Research Institute has been an important partner to the industry for innovative developments in the field of microsensors. We are one of the leading European institutions in this field. The institute sees itself as an R&D partner, carrying out developments from design to small series production for industrial companies.
Within the scope of various industrial projects, we are looking for students (m/f/d) as soon as possible for
- Internship in commercial department
- Master or bachelor thesis or project: computer science
- Master or Bachelor Thesis: Electrical Characterization of Thermal Sensors
Dual study – BA students (m/f/d)
The dual training of BA students (m/f/d) of our research institute has been and will be carried out at the State Study Academy of Thuringia – University of Cooperative Education Eisenach and Gera as Bachelor courses in the fields of study International Business Administration, Electrical Engineering/ Automation Technology, Information and Communication Technologies and Service Management.
Bachelor’s, master’s or diploma theses
with the following topics:
- Process technology (e.g. galvanic methods and AVT),
- Simulation of silicon sensors with numerical and analytical methods (e.g. COMSOL, ANSYS).
Requirements (depending on the topic):
- Programming experience in LabView, Agilent VEE or good knowledge of user software such as Excel or Origin.
All processing steps are to be substantiated with the preparation of reports or presentations. We are plannung with a duration of the internship including the bachelor, master or diploma thesis of at least six months.
Please send your complete application documents including the earliest possible starting date to:
CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH