CiS e.V. together with CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH awards the Silicon Science Award for young researchers
As an innovation driver for business and society, microsystems technology permeates all areas of life and helps solve challenges of social relevance worldwide. Sensors and optoelectronic microsystems measure, control and monitor numerous complex processes in industry, research and everyday life – fully automatically, smartly and reliably.
CiS e.V. wants to encourage young scientists to deal with these topics and research tasks and to present their work to a broad public.
CiS e.V. is the organizer of this competition.
- Silicon-based sensor technology
- Innovative packaging and interconnection technology
- Optoelectronic microsystems
- Quantum Technologies
Categories and funding:
- Bachelor’s, master’s or diploma theses and dissertations.
- Theses from completion date in July 2019 until March 2021
- Prizes with a total value of € 4,000
Electronic submission via email is preferred.