CiS e.V. together with CiS Forschungsinstitut für Mikrosensorik GmbH awards the Silicon Science Award for young researchers.
As an innovation driver for business and society, microsystems technology permeates all areas of life and helps solve challenges of social relevance worldwide. Sensors and optoelectronic microsystems measure, control and monitor numerous complex processes in industry, research and everyday life – fully automatically, smartly and reliably.
CiS e.V. wants to encourage young scientists to deal with these topics and research tasks and to present their work to a broad public.
CiS e.V. is the organizer of this competition.
- Silicon-based sensor technology
- Innovative packaging and interconnection technology
- Optoelectronic microsystems
- Quantum technologies
Categories and funding:
- Bachelor’s, master’s or diploma theses as well as dissertations
- Work from completion date July 2021 until 31.01.2023
- This will take place on September 4, 2023 at the 60th Ilmenau Scientific Colloquium in Ilmenau..
Electronic submission by e-mail is preferred.